Criminal Defense And Firearms Law In Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Kirchner Law Office, S.C.

Criminal Defense And Firearms Law In Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Experienced Help In Firearms Law

The laws regulating firearms are complex, and they interact with other laws in ways gun owners might not anticipate. If you have had your gun rights compromised in one way or another, you have the right to challenge your status in a courtroom or legal hearing.

At Kirchner Law Office, S.C., in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, we help people defend their rights in cases involving issues such as:

  • Concealed-carry licenses
  • Firearms appeals
  • Criminal background checks
  • Domestic violence offenses
  • Disorderly conduct
  • Alcohol-related issues

Our attorney has been representing clients for more than 25 years and is a longtime hunter and responsible gun owner. Our firm is unusually knowledgeable and experienced in firearms law.

Get It Right The First Time

Much of the law regulating firearms is intended to be proactive. That is, the authorities want to get guns away from a dangerous person before he or she hurts someone. This is understandable, of course, but in practice, it can sometimes mean gun rights are taken away from a person who is no threat to public safety.

If you have had your firearms taken away, you have the right to challenge that decision, and it’s important that you do so in a way that is smart, timely and effective.

Some of the most challenging cases in our firearms law practice involve people who pleaded guilty to an unrelated charge without realizing that they would be giving up their gun rights or who lost their conceal and carry license after failing to uphold their responsibilities and obligations under the permit system.

To avoid those difficulties, it’s important to talk to an experienced firearms lawyer as soon as you can, so you can work to resolve your issues.

Contact Us

For a lawyer with experience in firearms-related legal issues and criminal defense, contact Kirchner Law Office, S.C. Call 920-395-6362 or send us an email.